We agree to provide the physiotherapy, coaching or health-related services including any assessment, diagnosis, advice or treatment programme (“Physiotherapy Services” or “Online Physiotherapy Service” or “Coaching Services”) to you in return for a fee subject to the terms set out in these Terms and Conditions of Purchase which forms the agreement between you and Us. These Terms and Conditions of Purchase includes the entire understanding between you and Us and replace any previous arrangements We may have had with you unless specifically stated otherwise. Except for those terms implied by law, which cannot be excluded and any other terms specifically incorporated by reference – no other terms apply. These Terms and Conditions of Purchase are specifically for our online physiotherapy services. Please do not use our services if you do not agree to these Terms and Conditions of Purchase.
You indicate that you consent to these Terms and Conditions of Purchase in full by purchasing any Physiotherapy or Coaching Services from the Website.
IF YOU DO NOT AGREE WITH ALL OF THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF PURCHASE YOU SHOULD NOT PURCHASE OUR SERVICES.
Please note that We alter these Terms and Conditions of Purchase from time to time, and you must review this document before each purchase. This document was last changed on 11 December 2017.
3. Clients under 18 years of age
We require written consent from your parent or legal guardian if you are younger than 18 years of age who must also agree to be bound by these Terms & Conditions of Purchase Agreement. They must further provide proper supervision in relation to the provision of information to Us and provide proper supervision in relation to your use of the Online Physiotherapy Service or Coaching Services. All written communication with patients under the age of 18 will be via their parent or guardian’s email address.
4. Purpose and nature of the Online Physiotherapy Services
You acknowledge that –
- no online service is a perfect substitute for an “in person” consultation with a physiotherapist;
- and as with “in person” consultations, We are unable to guarantee that our treatments will result in a cure of your particular complaint or condition. We recommend treatments that We believe are likely (based upon our experience and training) to be effective, but We cannot guarantee results.
5. Purpose and nature of the Coaching services
Coaching is in no way to be construed as psychological counselling or any type of therapy. Coaching results are not guaranteed. The client enters into the coaching with the full understanding that they are responsible for creating their own results.
6. Suitability of Our Physiotherapy Services
We reserve the right to terminate these Terms and Conditions of Purchase at any time for any reasons, which may include: limitations on insurance, your breach of any of the terms associated with the Online Physiotherapy Services, non-compliance with the Specifications, or where We have evaluated / assessed your condition and We believe that We are unable to provide an acceptable treatment online, in which case We will not provide the Physiotherapy Services.
7. Provision of information by you
The quality and success of the Online Physiotherapy Services is reliant upon the information that you provide to Us. In this regard, you agree to provide Us with:
- accurate and complete information in response to Our online questionnaires and any follow up questions which We may ask of you either in writing or via a video conversation on the Internet; and
- any information which could reasonably be expected to be relevant to your condition or treatment.
8. Provision of Online Physiotherapy Services by Us
We agree to provide you with a written document containing your treatment programme or other requested information via email within one business day of completing your full evaluation unless agreed otherwise. We will also send you periodic prompts to your email address as part of the treatment programme.
9. Using Our Physiotherapy Services
Do not implement Our treatment programme or act on any advice unless you fully understand it. Ask any questions before implementing the treatment programme or advice provided by Us.
The slogan ‘No pain, no gain’ DOES NOT APPLY to any treatment programme or advice provided by Us. You must immediately stop using our treatment program and stop acting on any advice given by Us if you experience any pain or discomfort and contact Us as soon as possible.
You must not provide Our treatment programme to any other person. We assume no duty of care in relation to any third party.
10. Changing a booking
Up to 5 hours before start of booking:
Physiotherapy and Coaching booking dates and times can be changed free of charge up to 5 hours before the booking is due to start. Please email us at email@example.com or send us a message through our contact page if you want to change your booking.
5 Hours before start of booking:
If you want to change a booking within 5 hours of its start time, you can do so once free of charge. If you want to change this or any other booking again within 5 hours of its start time, you will be charged the full fee for the booking that you are changing and you’ll have to pay the full fee for the new booking you make. Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or send us a message through our contact page if you want to change your booking.
11. Cancellations & Refunds Policy
If for any reason your delivered Online Physiotherapy Service or Coaching Services does not conform to the UK Sale of Goods Act of 1979 as amended, We will be happy to issue a credit or refund.
Up to 5 hours before start of booking:
You will receive a full refund if you cancel a Physiotherapy or Coaching booking more than 5 hours before its start time.
5 Hours before start of booking:
If you cancel a Physiotherapy or Coaching booking within 5 hours of its start time you will not be eligible for a refund.
You can cancel a booking by going to your Account Dashboard. Click on the “Manage Bookings” tab which will list all your future bookings. Click on the green “Cancel” button to immediately cancel your booking. Alternatively, you may email us direct at email@example.com or send us a message through our contact page to cancel your booking or discuss your refund. The date stamp on the message/email that shows when you’ve sent it will be used to calculate your refund.
Your refund will be issued by the end of the next business day and a confirmation email will be sent to the email address linked to your account.
You will receive a full refund if you cancel a 4 Session Booking Bundle up to 5 hours of the start time of your first booking.
If you cancel it within 5 hours of your first booking, you will receive the bundle price minus the price of a full session at the regular price. That is £180 – £50 = £130.
If you cancel it within 5 hours of your second booking, you will receive the bundle price minus the price of 2 full sessions at the regular price. That is £180 – £100 = £80.
If you cancel it within 5 hours of your third booking, you will receive the bundle price minus the price of 3 full session at the regular price. That is £180 – £150 = £30.
If you cancel it within 5 hours of your fourth booking, you will not receive a refund.
We will not be liable for any loss or damage (in contract negligence or otherwise) where:
- there is no breach of a legal duty of care owed to you by Us;
- the loss or damage is not a reasonably foreseeable result of any such breach; or
- any loss or damage or increased risk of loss or damage results from a breach or non-compliance by you of Our terms including but not limited to these Terms and Conditions of Purchase such as you providing inaccurate or incomplete information.
In particular, We are not liable for:
- any loss of your emotional well-being including, but not limited to, any embarrassment caused;
- any loss of income or anticipated profits;
- any loss of opportunity;
- loss of goodwill or injury to reputation;
- losses suffered by third parties; or
- any indirect, consequential, special or exemplary damages arising from the use of the Online Physiotherapy Service, regardless of the form of action.
To the extent that We are not able to exclude Our liability to You in accordance with the applicable law, We limit our liability to the re-performance of the relevant Online Physiotherapy Services, or a full refund unless We specifically agree with you otherwise.
Nothing in these Terms and Conditions of Purchase excludes or limits Our liability for death or personal injury caused by Our negligence or for fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation. Nothing in these Terms and Conditions affects Your statutory rights.
13. Use of the Online Physiotherapy Service outside of the United Kingdom
We make no claims or representations that the Online Physiotherapy Services may be lawfully used outside the United Kingdom. Unless otherwise expressly stated or agreed, the Online Physiotherapy services is directed solely at patients who receive the Online Physiotherapy Services from within the United Kingdom. If you choose to access or use the Online Physiotherapy Services from outside of the United Kingdom you do so at your own risk.
Please note that We are currently unable to treat residents from Australia, Canada and the USA due to insurance limitations.
14. Specifications (what you will need)
You agree to have the following in place to enable us to provide you with Online Physiotherapy Services:
- good working Internet connection;
- necessary microphone / headphones / camera or similar equipment;
- Skype application unless We have agreed with you to use a different application or platform.
We do not accept any liability in the event that you are unable to comply with the Specifications set out above.
15. Use of discount codes
- You can only use one discount code per consultation.
- Discount codes issued in our e-books can only be used once per user.
Anything client shares with a coach or physiotherapist is regarded confidential, whether it is business or personal information. The coaches and physiotherapists undertake not to, at any time, (unless required to do so by law), either directly or indirectly, use or disclose any information the client shares with them during their sessions.