These Terms and Conditions of Purchase includes the entire understanding between you and Us with regards to when you purchase our e-books and replace any previous arrangements We may have had with you unless specifically stated otherwise. Except for those terms implied by law, which cannot be excluded and any other terms specifically incorporated by reference – no other terms apply. Please do not purchase our e-books if you do not agree to these Terms and Conditions of Purchase.
It incorporates the following documents:
You indicate that you consent to these Terms and Conditions of Purchase in full by purchasing any of our e-books from the Website, Amazon or KOBO .
IF YOU DO NOT AGREE WITH ALL OF THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF PURCHASE YOU SHOULD NOT PURCHASE ANY OF OUR E-BOOKS.
Please note that We alter these Terms and Conditions of Purchase from time to time, and you must review this document before each purchase. This document was last changed on 27 October 2016.
3. Purpose and nature of our e-books
Our e-books’ content is intended as general information only and is no substitute for proper medical diagnosis or treatment and you should consult a Qualified Healthcare Professional such as Our Physiotherapists if you have any questions or concerns relating to your health or in connection with any medical condition. We have used all reasonable care and skill in compiling the content in Our e-books but make no warranty as to the accuracy or applicability of any information in Our e-books and cannot accept any liability for any errors or omissions or your use of Our e-book content.
We endeavour to provide e-book content that is current and based on the latest research and clinical practice as at the date of initial publication.
4. Intellectual property ownership
You must not copy or reproduce any content in our e-books in any way without Our written permission.
5. Our legal relationship with you
We do not assume any duty of care in relation to you or any third party by providing the e-books on the Website and your use of the e-book content does not create a practitioner-client relationship between you and Us.
We will not be liable for any loss or damage (in contract negligence or otherwise) where:
- there is no breach of a legal duty of care owed to you by Us;
- the loss or damage is not a reasonably foreseeable result of any such breach; or
- any loss or damage or increased risk of loss or damage results from a breach or non-compliance by you of Our terms including but not limited to these Terms and Conditions of Purchase such as you providing inaccurate or incomplete information.
In particular, We are not liable for:
- any loss of your emotional well-being including, but not limited to, any embarrassment caused;
- any loss of income or anticipated profits;
- any loss of opportunity;
- loss of goodwill or injury to reputation;
- losses suffered by third parties; or
- any indirect, consequential, special or exemplary damages arising from the use of Our e-books, regardless of the form of action.
To the extent that We are not able to exclude Our liability to You in accordance with the applicable law, We limit our liability to a full refund of the e-book price unless We specifically agree with you otherwise.
Nothing in these Terms and Conditions of Purchase excludes or limits Our liability for death or personal injury caused by Our negligence or for fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation. Nothing in these Terms and Conditions affects Your statutory rights.
You cannot cancel an order once you have paid for your ebook. Our ebooks are delivered automatically via email and your order will not be refunded once completed.
8. Governing law
These Terms of Purchase is governed by and construed in accordance with English Law. You agree to submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
If any part of this notice and disclaimer is deemed unlawful, void or for any reason unenforceable then that part will be deemed severable from the whole and will not affect the validity and enforceability of the remaining parts.